Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cold Medicine + My Favourite Macro Lens + Emily's Favourite Mug = This

Today I'm on cold medication and not feeling myself. I should make plans for www.claytorial.com but have to wait. I should edit "Tango" but can't think. I should keyword photos for Farmboy but can't concentrate long enough to do that either.

I must be old because playing video games by myself isn't fun anymore (my time as a video game tester helped). I'm stuck taking pictures to avoid boredom...

I made myself some tea in Emily's favourite mug (which she has had for a while). Suddenly it became fascinating and I took these images. I'm still amazed by the beauty and complexity of everyday things all around me. A mug. A coin. a common plant. One only needs to stop and look closely.













No comments: